AZ State Museum Guided Tour - Saturday, October 8th
Another Cultural Event Sponsored by your Tucson Illini Club
Experience the enduring cultures of Arizona, the American Southwest and northern Mexico at the Arizona State Museum.
- the oldest and largest anthropology museum in the Southwest, established in 1893.
- the state's official permitting agency for archaeological and paleontological projects across the state.
- the state’s official archaeological repository.
- the University of Arizona’s anthropology museum and is one of the oldest research units on the campus.
- an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution.
Join Tucson Illini alums and guests on this specially arranged guided tour.
This event is open to all who are interested and is suitable for all ages. This tour only takes about an hour and visitors can return to any exhibit to learn more.
Admission is only $7.00!
Please RSVP on our website or Reply to this email to let us know you are coming.
See you there and Go Illini!